Become a USCG Licensed Captain
- Register by sending an Email to email@example.com, mention the class you are interested in.
- Register now – all classes have space available.
- OUPV Training April, 2019, Duluth, MN CANCELLED Email for details
- Available again after Ten Years – The Launch Drivers USCG License:
- Restricted to the Rivers and Lakes of Northern Minnesota, $385.00
- Baudette, MN April 4th, Applications, CPR/1ST Aid & DOT drug screen*
- April 5, 6 & 7, 2019, OUPV Res. to Rivers & Lakes of No. MN
- This is a 3 day class with 24 hours of instruction. See License for more info.
All courses instructed by USCG Captain Ted Gephart.
* other costs apply
Ted Gephart has been training mariners since 1988. His goal is to help as many people as possible become certified so they can move forward with their boating goals. Working at a level of individual attention not available elsewhere, he makes a daunting goal do-able! Most locations have CPR first aid, DOT panel five screening and compliant health physical available onsite to make the complicated process of obtaining your license much easier.
Contact Superior Marine Training – Please send us your name, email, phone and your specific USCG license/endorsement interest.